Prospect Ring is the jewel in Opendoor’s crown of the initial 320-home plan.
The site will comprise 43 two bedroom flats, three two bedroom wheelchair-accessible flats and three one bedroom flats, of which two are wheelchair-accessible.
There are 2 core objectives for the project:
Create a dynamic and high quality building
- That provides much needed housing for the Borough
- That revitalises this underutilised site
- That minimises its impact on the neighbouring residents and properties
Regenerate the existing landscape
• By consolidating amenity spaces into meaningful clusters
• By improving a sense of ownership and increasing usage
• By rationalising the parking layout to reduce the dominance of the car